Why do I need a website?
A website is an important and powerful cover letter to potential clients. Our business must generate sales, and the internet helps us to do that. Along with traditional marketing (radio, TV, newspaper, etc.), which generate sales, we must also include in our budget web marketing.
Here I will present some reasons why it is important to have an active presence on the internet:
- Exposure at the International, regional or local level: On the internet your business can expand within days. Imagine how you can attract customers from other countries.
- A market to exploit: In 2011, it was estimated that the U.S. has more than 250 million Internet users. The number of people using the Internet opens the possibility of attracting new customers, to identify suppliers and investors, and employing highly qualified staff. It also allows you to make alliances of mutual cooperation, and seek advice online.
- Corporate Image: A website gives your business or organization professionalism and credibility. A website is an excellent letter to its customers, suppliers, investors, partners and employees, who acquire an image of a dynamic and flexible company that adapts to new technological trends. You can make you own email addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org), after you have registered you own domain (www.yourcompany.com).
- Reduced costs: A website will decrease your spending on advertising, marketing, communications, etc. It is the most simple and economical way to demonstrate your products and/or services by creating online catalogs, online shops and image galleries.
- Service 365 days a year: You can make changes to your catalog or website at any time, so that your company will always be updated to provide services or products 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. You can keep your customers informed of news and updates about your products or services by making sales online, getting feedback, etc. Everything will depend on the focus you give your website and its contents.
- Contact users through internet: Every person who visits your website can obtain information about services or products you offer. If you do not have a website, your potential customer will order from the competition.
- Overcoming the competition: If your competition is on the internet, then your company should also be, if you do not have a website you are at a disadvantage.
- Getting your investment on internet advertising: Getting back your investment on the internet is faster than traditional advertising. Also websites have tools to measure the results of visits.
- Analysis of your market on the Internet at a low cost: You can get to know through contact forms, surveys or demonstrations of products or services, what employees, customers, suppliers, partners and investors prefer.
If you have comments and suggestions about business issues, please write to: email@example.com or visit www.lucemx.com